Give! is a local charity campaign featuring 100 local nonprofit organizations, running through December 31, 2019.
If you love trails like the new Chutes, Lake Moraine/Missing Link, Codell Trail in Red Rocks, Ute Valley DH… and many more, there has never been a better time to show your support. Through Give!, ALL DONATIONS TO MWTA WILL BE DOUBLED by a cooperation of these great businesses:
Additional matching support provided by Criterium Bicycles, ProCycling Warehouse, Tap Traders, TrailsEnd Taproom, Porsche of COS, and GoWest Camps. Thanks to these great businesses we can match up to $12K in Give!
Give! includes a rewards system for donations at various levels. Additional rewards for MWTA donors:
- $10 – Minimum donation in Give!, eligible for 2x match
- $25 – Give! program rewards kick in
- $35 – includes 1 year membership in MWTA
- $50 – plus a MWTA hat or shirt (cotton)*
- $100 – plus hat, MWTA riding jersey, chance to win a 2 hour cruise on the Levitator Lounge Libation Station*
- $1000 – 2hr cruise on the Levitator Lounge Transportation Transformation*
* FINE PRINT – clothing rewards available at events only. Reward rides on the Levitator Lounge human powered hospitality suite are for up to 10 people and and are taken at your own risk. Always wear a helmet and ride in control.
We host several events during Give!, with prize drawings and extra rewards, information about trail building, updates on upcoming projects, and scheming about Bike Parks.
Visit us Saturdays throughout the campaign Trails End Taproom, where MWTA and 2 highly valued partner org’s – Rocky Mountain Field Institute and Energy Resource Center – each receive a portion of sales during Give!
We need your support more than ever, with new trail opportunities coming up in Red Rock Canyon, North Cheyenne Canyon, Waldo Canyon burn area, Austin Bluffs (Pulpit Rock), CSU North Slope, Ring the Peak. Also, concept planning is ongoing, and maintenance funding has been secured, for a world class bike park in our community.
Please Give! now, to help MWTA further the mission to create, sustain and advocate for quality mountain bike experiences for the riders of the Pikes Peak Region.