Join Medicine Wheel to support great trails!
MWTA depends on members to keep our wheels turning – advocating for, building, and maintaining mountain bike and multi-use trails throughout the Pikes Peak region. Add your voice to ours becoming a member using our donate page.
Low-Income/scholarship – $35/yr.
Individual Member – $50/yr.
Supporter – $100/yr.
Family – $250/yr.
Trail Lover – $500/yr
Why Join MedWheel at the level that matches your means?
- The warm, feeling of knowing YOU are creating inspiring trails with your membership. Trails like our previous projects:
- Lake Moraine (aka Missing Link) in Pike National Forest
- Codell & Lion Trails in Red Rock Canyon Open Space
- Chamberlain Trail extension from the Chutes to Cheyenne Canon
- Spring Creek Trail in Cheyenne Canon
- Stephanie’s Trail in Bear Creek Regional Open Space
- The Bear Creek Terrace MTB Trail Network
- Iron Mountain Trail in Manitou Springs
- Various trails throughout Palmer Park, Red Rock Canyon Open Space, and Ute Valley Park
- Rerouting the Palmer Trail entrance from High Drive
- Gossage Dirt Jump Park
- Or, upcoming projects like:
- Pulpit Rock DH, bike and multi use trails in Austin Bluffs OS
- Cresta OS Beginner Bike Park
- North Slope Rec Area – Limberpine reroute and more
- Black Canyon & Waldo Canyon
- Ring The Peak segments 3&4
- Invites to members-only events and giveaways. A couple times a year we’ll host member-thank-you events and giveaways that you’ll be entered into automagically.
- Regular news and updates on projects, trails, and volunteer opportunities.
- COMING SOON: discounts and offers from cool local partner businesses
You can also become a member of MWTA by joining the International Mountain Bike Association (IMBA) using this link. A portion of this membership supports nationwide advocacy for mountain biking and development of local MTB clubs. IMBA lets members know about regional and national advocacy alerts and supports a network for like-minded trail advocates across the country. A membership to IMBA includes some additional benefits for experts like you.
Join MWTA today!