Join Medicine Wheel – Build, share and protect inspiring trail experiences in the Pikes Peak Region!
MedWheel depends on members to keep our wheels turning – advocating for, building, and maintaining mountain bike and multi-use trails throughout the Pikes Peak region. We are a 501(c)3 non-profit organization – your membership is 100% tax deductible.
Individual membership – $39/yr.
Couple – 2 person family membership- $55/yr.
Family membership – up to 4 people – $110/yr.
Your membership in MedWheel has benefits:
- The warm feeling of knowing YOU are creating inspiring trails for our community. Trails like our previous projects:
- Lake Moraine (aka Missing Link) in Pike National Forest
- Codell & Lion Trails in Red Rock Canyon Open Space
- Chamberlain Trail extension from the Chutes to Cheyenne Canon
- Spring Creek Trail in Cheyenne Canon
- Stephanie’s Trail in Bear Creek Regional Open Space
- The Bear Creek Terrace MTB Trail Network
- Iron Mountain Trail in Manitou Springs
- Various trails throughout Palmer Park, Red Rock Canyon Open Space, and Ute Valley Park
- Rerouting the Palmer Trail entrance from High Drive
- Gossage Dirt Jump Park
- Cresta OS Beginner Bike Park
- Or, upcoming projects like:
- Forest Lakes Trail
- Fountain Valley School – Colorado HS League race course
- North Slope Rec Area – Limberpine reroute and more
- Pikeview quarry bike park
- Black Canyon & Waldo Canyon
- Ring The Peak segments 3&4
- Benefits such as local discounts, invitations to members-only events
- Regular news and updates on projects, trails, and volunteer opportunities.
MedWheel is your local chapter of the International Mountain Bike Association (IMBA). You may also become a member of MedWheel by joining through IMBA with this link. A portion of your IMBA membership supports nationwide advocacy for mountain biking. A membership to IMBA includes some additional benefits for advocates like you.